Please DO NOT post multiple ads for the same product or service. All duplicate, spam, illegal and wrongly categorized ads will be deleted.
There is no definite way to identify a fraudulent seller or buyer. We urge you to practice good judgement and keep the following tips in mind:
- Always meet the seller at a safe location like public places and see the item before purchasing.
- watch out for unrealistic offers. if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- the best way to transact is to exchange the item and payment at the same time. never wire funds or use a prepaid debit card to transfer money to someone you don't know.
- Ask or clear information on condition of the good, price, payment and delivery.
- Get a verifiable telephone number for the seller.
- Test the functioning of the product before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Never give out your financial information.
- Always use the "Email Seller" to get in touch with the seller. this will help us notify you immediately if we are made aware of any fraudulent activities by the seller.
- Always meet the buyer at safe location like public places.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery.
- Watch out for fake checks and money orders.
- Verify the buyer credentials if there is a request for a bulk order.
- Get a verifiable telephone number from the buyer.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad post to avoid misunderstandings with buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
- What should I do if I suspect someone to be fraudulent buyer or seller?
- Please contact us at Legal Issues, if you suspect someone to be acting fraudulently on Admandu. We also urge you to notify the Police immediately if you have been a victim of fraud.
What kind of ad posts are forbidden / not allowed on ADMANDU?
Admandu prohibits the listing or sale of any item that is illegal under any applicable national or international law.
Admandu never mediates between the seller and the buyer. If any individual or website claiming to be from Admandu, offers to help with your transaction as an agent or broker then do not take up the offer.
All Admandu Pvt Ltd communication will use Admandu.Com domain. We advise you to practice caution and inform us immediately if you get an email claiming to be from Admandu but using a different domain name.